When children are adjudicated dependent by the Office of Children and Youth Services, and placed in foster or kinship care, everyone involved in the process can feel helpless or confused:  parents, grandparents, kinship providers and foster parents.

Parents without sufficient funds to afford a private attorney can contact the Public Defender’s Office at (814) 451-6322.

If you are interested in a consultation with one of our attorneys, please contact the Family Law Group to schedule an appointment.